• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And more vibes this time for Molly

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Molly bless her. I bonded Plum in with Reuben and Molly at the begining of January and until this last week they have been fine. Plum and reuben both chased molly out of the hutch and off the food, this has been very stressful for her. We're unsrue why they have chased her out, we think it is an infection of some sort so she is on baytril for a week. Hazel gave her a shot of metacam, baytril, b12 and metaclop on Friday night as she was so unwell and by saturday, after a night in the house and some cuddles was almost 100% better. She is now a house bunny! And thinks she is queen of the castle but she is still not a very well bun so could we have some vibes for her as well please.

:D
hope you feel better soon.
being a house bun is like well cool 'cos you can chew carpet and sofas and your still loved to bits!!:love:
barnsleyxxxx

Poor Molly, I hope she is feeling better soon. I am sure she will be back to her old little cute self soon:love:

Back