• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

24 hour all you can eat buffet!

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Found a farm that sells bales for £2.50 so am hoping this will be the answer to my enormous hay bills with the hay experts everymonth! Have nowhere to store it though so the buns have the whole thing in with them and since yesterday have been enjoying jumping on and off and chomping on their 24 hour all you can eat buffet! :D

Its in their run, which has a tarp cover, and have put it on two big bricks to keep it off the floor, so hoping the rain we are expecting wont get to it and spoil it, anyone else take this whole bale approach ehehe ?

The lovely Hilda (Capel) brought me a bale of hay from a farm :D

Do you have a spare bin which could be washed out? That is where I put my buns hay. xx

My lot would be no good they would probably wee on it:roll::lol::lol:
Great idea though:D

Ours would too!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless them I wish you'd got some pics of them at their 24 hour all you can eat buffet :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll get some pics when its light again! They look halarious, they haven't stopped muching on it since I got it yesterday afternoon! Am living in a small rented house at the moment, so got no storage for hay bales, but i figure at £2.50 it doesn't have to last that long...
although who knows where i will out it when its been mangled / chewed / got slightly wet!
They are pretty good and being litter triained ( not always with poo though) so weeing on it shouldn't be a problem!

Back