• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love our vets!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from our vets after picking Arthur & Jake up from being neutered. I've always liked our vets - how they deal with not only our bunnies & our cats - but also me & Mark :D

Anyway they've gone even more up in my eyes now - they used to give us 15% discount on all our vacs. Well now they've decided they'd like to give us 20% discount off everything - vacs, treatments, ops etc :shock: Of course we're dead chuffed & have snapped their hands off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Think they must have looked at our bills for the last year & gone crikey they're a lot & took pity on us :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Every bit helps :D:D:D Think it must have been the bottles of wine we took them in at Christmas that did the trick ;):lol:

Crookes at Hackenthorpe :D They've also got a practice in Rotherham.

Mind you with 21 bunnies & 4 cats - they get quite a lot of business out of us :shock:

We've got 17 bunny vacs & 4 cat boosters due at the end of March - gulp :shock::shock::shock: Think I'll need wine after that lot!!! :lol::lol::lol:

21 bunnies :shock: :D

Glad your vets are giving you a discount ... if only we could get some kind of bunny benefit for those of us prefering the bunny babies to human babies form of motherhood :lol:

21 bunnies :shock: :D

Glad your vets are giving you a discount ... if only we could get some kind of bunny benefit for those of us prefering the bunny babies to human babies form of motherhood :lol:

Yep 21 bunnies :shock: We only had 6 this time last year :shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's a fab idea :D:D:D:D:D God we'd be quids in if we could get bunny 'child' allowance !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

woaaah, how did you get from 6 to 21 in a year!
I was changing my four's litter tray today and thinking wow you make aa whoooolle loaddd of poo in 24 hours...
so you must have a bunny poop mounttaiinn!!!

I was changing my four's litter tray today and thinking wow you make aa whoooolle loaddd of poo in 24 hours...
so you must have a bunny poop mounttaiinn!!!

and I think just two manage to make a reasonable sized poop mountain!:lol: (though maybe that's cos they fling it around to make it look more than it is!:roll:)

I started volunteering at our local animal sanctuary :shock::lol: Then got hooked on the little darlings :love: We've also acquired a couple of unwanted children's pets & a stray bun :cry: Hubby then brought home Jake from PAH adoption centre last week - he was 'damaged stock' & they couldn't sell him :cry:

We do have an awful lot of bunny pooh - almost a mountain :lol: Fortunatley our neighbour has it all for composting & we have free veg from his garden ;)

When we lived in Hackenthorpe we used them once for our cat and never used them again, it's good to hear that things have changed and they provide a good service.

Oh dear, sorry about that Lynne - how long ago was that?

We've used them for the last 10 years after they were recommended by a neighbour & have always found them great. We used Springfields before but they just seem to rob us money at every opportunity :? Not that we mind spending money on our pets, it's just that Springfield seemed to not really care about what they charged for anything :?

Back