• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Hermi

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our goreous Hermi had a horrible accident today and I had to rush her to the vet for emergency treatment:cry::cry::cry:

Hermi003x2.jpg

Please send her vibes to get better soon, we are both so upset about it.

Thank you everyone, we are really upset at what happened, your kind words mean a lot to us

She's fine thanks, I have given her pain relief and she is using her leg very well, I think she is just annoyed that it's all bandaged up but at least she is getting around and she seems happy enough

Thanks for asking, I've just caught Roy in tears again with her,:cry::cry:, it's so hard for him because he really loves the bunnies and works very hard every day helping me with them

Oh bless Roy, Theo :cry: He really musn't blame himself - he's a godsend to you & your bunnies. I know it's difficult, but sometimes things happen that are outside our control :cry: I hope you will all be ok xxx

Back