• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Chinchilla from the P@H adoption centre...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... I couldn't resist :oops:

100_0745.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0778.jpg

:D:love: Does it have a name?

There's 4 male rats that have been in my local p@h adoption centre for months.. i'm thinking about getting them

:D:love: Does it have a name?

There's 4 male rats that have been in my local p@h adoption centre for months.. i'm thinking about getting them

Diego :D he's a realy cutie... now wishing I'd gotten the both when I was first in there though - I wonder where poor lil Trevor ended up...:?

Diego :D he's a realy cutie... now wishing I'd gotten the both when I was first in there though - I wonder where poor lil Trevor ended up...:?

Love the name! Chinchillas are great pets. I love my boys and their adorable faces :D Hopefully the other one ended up with somebody like you who will love and cherish it. If i get the rats from p@h i'm thinking about calling them John, Paul, George & Ringo :lol:

I really want a little chinchilla when we get a new house! No space here now we have Truffle too! Role on the house prices...stuck in 100%!!!!! BOOO

Awwww bless :)

Were the chinchillas a pair that got split up?

We struggle to find the right people to adopt chins. Poor Caesar has been with us for way too long :(

They weren't a pair, but came from the same place... they were apparently ok with each other when out playing, so perhaps could've been bonded... is Caesar in your adoption centre?

Back