• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Help Needed!

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted for: yellowdaisy

I resently got in a heavily pregnant rescued doe who was very thin and in poor condition. She gave birth a week ago now to 3 gorgous babies and they're in brilliant condition. However sadly she died yesterday morning and now im left with three 7 day old orphans.

If you or anyone knows of a suitable rabbit foster mother then that would be a god send as they aren't feeding well from hand. I really ned to get them feeding propperly again today or i fear for the worse. Could you possibly post a bulletin or forward this onto anyone who you think could help because i really need to find a doe who will take the under her wing.

Im situated in Northwich, Cheshire but would travel up near manchester and a decent distance if anyone could help me.

Thankyou. If anyone has a lactating doe that they think would take them in and feed them, please get in touch; 07590313033 or email me on yellowdaisyrabbits@hotmail.co.uk and I'll reply ASAP.

Thank you very much. Beth.

I don't know if they could help but Reaseheath College have alot of rabbits but not sure if have any lactating females

Back