• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby Pet Welfare

Have phoned the woman there twice now and found her really scarey both times,which is a shame as really really liked some of her buns.

Celia is actually really lovely, just very old school! She scared me the first time I spoke to her! :lol:

I adopted Bess from her a while ago and she has lots of needy bunnies so don't be scared! Phone her!

She is really nice- although I know wat you mean about scary. She was very friendly when we went to look round.

I adopted a rabbit from her many years ago, when I still lived in Nottingham. She is not scary at all. She is lovely.

Celia is actually really lovely, just very old school! She scared me the first time I spoke to her! :lol:

I adopted Bess from her a while ago and she has lots of needy bunnies so don't be scared! Phone her!

ditto - we adopted Monty from there over 2 years ago...she's a very nice lady, cares very much for the animals

Well I try to help out when I can. If you want a bunny from there then let us know.

Kirkby really, really needs help (anybody out there)!!!. There are a lot of very needy bunnies there and as I run my own rescue centre I never come away empty handed. Celia would be grateful of any help even if it is a couple of hours. I have taken most of the photos of the rabbits on Rabbit Rehome.

To give you an example of how put upon this rescue centre is, last Sunday I took 6 rabbits out but by Monday 8 rabbits had come in and very often these are just dumped or the putrid owners give Celia no other alternative but to take them in.

I adopted Nougat from there a few years back and Celia is a lovely lady. I think she is quite scary on the phone as (I got the impression) most people ring up because they want to dump rabbits, not because they want to adopt them.

Back