• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm making a start on the trio...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I've put Dylan in the run outside Biscuit & Wuzzle's hutch today, just to see how they get along. We've had one small growl from Dylan, but that was when I had him sat on my knee and let Biscuit sniff him through the hutch wire.

He's being as hyper as ever and I haven't seen him sat still once. Wuzzle is sat "on guard" at the front of the hutch, but I think he just wants to sniff him. Biscuit idn't bothered in the slightest :lol:
Dylan seems really happy yo be around the other 2, even though he can just see them. He's always been a very sociable bunny. Biscuit & Wuzzle are very laid back when it comes to territory too. When we had Lily (foster bunny) living in the living room, Wuzzle would lay next to her :shock: Obviously they had the wire between them, but they were amazing. He likes his ladies ;)

Would It be worth moving the run slightly closer to their hutch each day?? And then eventualy letting the 3 of them out on the patio together??

My poor little Dylan has been on his own since Pheebs died in Januray :( We would've tried the trio before now, but the weather has been awful.

I'm sat in the bedroom with the window open so I can hear if any fights break out, and a guy from Eon just came to read the meter and I heard him say "oooh, hello little fat wild rabbit!!" to Dylan :lol::lol::roll:

I don't think Mr eon has seen many wild rabbits!LOL!!
I would move the enclosure closer each day. i always do my bonding in an area where none of the bunnies have been before, usually my kitchen then there are no smells to distract them.
good luck Bekkie!!

I don't think Mr eon has seen many wild rabbits!LOL!!
I would move the enclosure closer each day. i always do my bonding in an area where none of the bunnies have been before, usually my kitchen then there are no smells to distract them.
good luck Bekkie!!

Biscuit is well and truely banned from the kitchen :lol: We've had to put the bin in a cupboard because of her :roll:

I heard some more voices coming from the patio a bit later on. I looked outside to find my landlords outside!! Lawrence was putting another coat of laquer on the roof above the door and shed. It was the first time I'd met Kay (she's only been my landlady a year :lol:) and She just couldn't keep away from the bunnies!! She'd come for a walk with Lawrence and he'd said to her before they left their house "You can talk to the rabbits" and she loved them. Especially Biscuit and Wookie because they're lops.

Back