• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Arthur & Jake please? Arthur has poo'd!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our new little boys have gone in today to be de-plummed :shock:

I just wondered if anyone could spare any vibes for our little fellas please? I'm so nervous about them being done, given what happened with Lottie a couple of weeks ago :cry: I'll be so glad to get them home :cry:

I know it's for the best because they'll get to join Bracken, Eve & Mimi when they've recovered, but I can't wait for them to be home & back to normal :D

Last edited:
I can appreciate how worrying it must be - it is at any time but especially so after losing poor Lottie. Sending load of vibes. xxx

Thanks everyone :D I phoned the vets at 1pm & they have both come round fine - picking them up at 4pm, so fingers crossed they'll be eating & pooing in no time :p

Well the boys are home & settled in their cages - they both look really sorry for themselves :cry: They've both been drinking like mad but are not yet interested in their pellets or veg :cry: Just keeping my fingers crossed & praying they will both be ok. Will feel better once I've seen them eat & poo :?

Just got home from vets too.

Sending eating & pooing vibes, I can imagine how on edge you will be until they get going again.

Jake seems to be doing fine - he's managed to eat & done me 2 nice poos :D Fingers crossed he'll bounce back in no time.

However, Arthur is very quiet & subdued :cry: He's not eaten anything & not poo'd - although he's drunk a full bowl of water. I'm sat in the front bedroom with them both now & Arthur seems very uncomfortable. I've tried to get him to lay on a hot water bottle - but he's having none of it :cry:

I'm so worried about Arthur, given that 2 weeks ago today we lost Lottie my friend's bun after being speyed. I've never seen one of our boys be so quiet after neutering. I'm praying so hard that he will be ok :cry:

Thanks guys - so hoping all the vibes work for them.

No change in either of them :cry: Jake seems to be going in the right direction, but I'm so worried about Arthur :cry: I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but I can't stop thinking about what happened with Lottie & as Arthur is 6 years old, I just pray he's strong enough to bounce back. Jake is only 5 months old, so has age on his side.

Thanks Bex - I can't see me getting much sleep tonight, but I don't care so long as our little lads are ok :cry:

Back