• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonded pair

kelly1

Warren Scout
her is a pic of my bonded pair fudge and bella,i have been having a few problems that i thought i couldnt overcome,i did put them up for rehome but thanks to the person i was talking to i had some great info and will carry on and try things a different way.

DSC00452.jpg

thank you,for some reson i dont get alot of replys on this forum but i just wanted to show them.

just wanted to say well done you for sitcking with it and actually keeping tehm i know it was really hard to start especially with her chewing eveyrthing and digging the carpets.... has this stopped? how did u manage it?( i do hope im not confused about the original thread about these buns!!!) and by the way they are both absolutly gorgoues!!!!! x

just wanted to say well done you for sitcking with it and actually keeping tehm i know it was really hard to start especially with her chewing eveyrthing and digging the carpets.... has this stopped? how did u manage it?( i do hope im not confused about the original thread about these buns!!!) and by the way they are both absolutly gorgoues!!!!! x

lol no you got the right thread,they have calmed down since before,i have been using a water spray in the night and that has calmed them down,as far as i can see they havent attacked the carpet anymore(im getting a new one fitted monday,i know its probley not the best time but mine is so stained i cant look at it anymore)im also getting a dog crete instead of the cage they have to try and tackle the litter tray problem.

lol no you got the right thread,they have calmed down since before,i have been using a water spray in the night and that has calmed them down,as far as i can see they havent attacked the carpet anymore(im getting a new one fitted monday,i know its probley not the best time but mine is so stained i cant look at it anymore)im also getting a dog crete instead of the cage they have to try and tackle the litter tray problem.

fantastic news and well done you for not giving up it must be very trying at times!!! im glad things are working out though! :):):)

Back