• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazzy :'(

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
It's been confirmed he needs another dental and he's booked in Wednesday.. Just spent £52 on vhd jabs etc now I need to find £100 by Wednesday. I'm totally gutted and in tears :cry: I have been told his chances of coming round get lower with every GA. Poor baby he's been through so much. :cry:

I hope so it's been just over 3 weeks I think since his last. It's just the way vet worded it.. She wasn't my normal vet and was rather arragent and she looked like she was hurting jazz :(

I hope so it's been just over 3 weeks I think since his last. It's just the way vet worded it.. She wasn't my normal vet and was rather arragent and she looked like she was hurting jazz :(

Some Vets do appear to have missed the 'tableside manner skills' training at Vet School :roll:

Obviously there is a risk with any GA and over time repeated GAs will take their toll. But every Rabbit is different and you cant say for certain that a particular Rabbit will do less well. Try to think as Jazzy does, he wont be worrying about what happens next week or next month. As long as his mouth is comfy and he can eat he'll be happy. For Bunnies there is no 'what will happen ifs' in their day to day life. As long as they feel well within themself and they have a loving secure home they are absolutely fine. They live in the 'here and now' :)

I'm sure Jazzy will be ok :), I wish I could help you with the funds, but I'm pretty skint at the moment too :(

Kitt has gone under GA roughly 9 times in the 19 months I've had him... so have faith in your little one :) My boy isn't even 2 yet and he needs dentals every 5/6 months/

xx

Back