• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'D i c k Vet' Rabbit Week, Edinburgh

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
The Rabbit Clinic of the Exotic Animal and Wildlife Service of the Royal (D i c k) School of Veterinary Studies are having a Rabbit Week to be held from the 14th to the 18th April 2009 at the Hospital for Small Animals, Easter Bush Veterinary Centre, Roslin.

Free rabbit health checks will be available throughout the week conducted by one of the vets.

The week will end Saturday 18th with an open day between 9.30 and 1.00pm. The day will inclued:

- a fun rabbit show for pet rabbits
- an owner lecture covering 'When does your rabbit need a vet?' by Brigitte Reusch, 10.30 to 1.00am
- raffle
- hospital tours 11.00 to 12.00
- refreshments
- stalls
- free advice and care sheets

For further details phone 0131 650 7650 (RDVS)

Last edited:
Might take my two - I've been thinking about changing my vet to here because I heard they have the best rabbit vet in the country working there now. Will give me a chance to nose around :D

I didn't know there was a post about this here :)
I am going and Kareen from Fife Rabbit Rescue is going too.
Does anyone know if you have to book a place or can you just turn up?

It's an open day on the last day, so you can just turn up. The only thing you have to book is for a rabbit health check, and to enter the rabbit show, you need to fill in an entry slip (£3 per rabbit) and return it to the RDVS before 1st April.

It's an open day on the last day, so you can just turn up. The only thing you have to book is for a rabbit health check, and to enter the rabbit show, you need to fill in an entry slip (£3 per rabbit) and return it to the RDVS before 1st April.

Thankyou :D

Back