• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

petal is now One

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
here she is at 6 weeks old
84581.jpg

nose rubs mummy
53658.jpg

me and mummy together always
84585.jpg

she got a new potty for her birthday lol i'm sure it's just always what she wanted but she needed it :lol:

Awww, she's blossomed into a beautiful young lady. :love: Happy birthday Petal. :D

Happy birthday Petal!
She is so beautiful, there was a thread once on your 'dream' rabbit and Petal was my exact description. I spend ages staring at her in your sig. :lol: So nice to see some big pictures of her.

Happy birthday Petal!
She is so beautiful, there was a thread once on your 'dream' rabbit and Petal was my exact description. I spend ages staring at her in your sig. So nice to see some big pictures of her.
aw thankyou deelove, she is a beauty, must get more recent photos of her as she's changed colour slightly. she was one of 13 and they all looked pretty much the same, i just want an orange colour bun lol very sad like. will post better pics of her tonight. :love:

Back