• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy - my new foster dog!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
A couple of pics of my new foster boy - Darcy the boxer X!

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

He is totally stunning and we're all smitten :love:

he is gorgeous how do you find fostering various dogs when you have rabbits and small furrys do they match you to the dog or is it a case of being very wary and aware?x(sorry just curious!)

he is gorgeous how do you find fostering various dogs when you have rabbits and small furrys do they match you to the dog or is it a case of being very wary and aware?x(sorry just curious!)

The dogs don't use the garden really, they just have a toilet area that they use, so no problems with any of the outdoor furries... and they only have access to downstairs in the house, so the cats and any rabbits or pigs which I have indoors are kept away - except the cats, who come and go as they please (I keep the foster dog on a long line until I know what they're like with the cats).
My main concern is what they're like with other dogs and children :)

Back