• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My French Lop Daisy .....One Chilled Out Bun!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Tonight my French lop girl Daisy had her grooming session. She lays on my legs whilst I groom her......she LOOOOOOVES being brushed! :love: She is a VERY big girl, and when she stretches out on me to be groomed, she is as long as my legs! Tonight she actually fell asleep whilst I was doing her tummy, and I couldn't resist taking a pic! :love: :love: I don't know who had more fur on them.....Daisy or me! :roll: :lol:

DaisyBoo
DaisyBoo2.jpg

Here she is when she is right-side up! :lol:
ADaisyB.jpg

ADaisy5.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

She's adorable!

My lot do not enjoy being brushed, I had Harry out for a quick once over today and you'd have thought I was dressing him up in a tutu or something the way he acts :roll::lol:

Awe she is gorgeous a big ol' fluffy thing :love: How long did it take for her to trust you like that?

Awe she is gorgeous a big ol' fluffy thing :love: How long did it take for her to trust you like that?

She has always been a trusting bun....and she is SO soppy, too! :love: SO it didn't take long at all before I could do anything with her without a problem. She doesn't, however, share the same faith in the vet! :roll: :lol: I swear he quivers when I show up at the surgery with her! :lol: :lol:

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft, it's unbelievable! :love:

I see there is a Frenchie in YOUR future, Janak......you must be SO excited!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

wheee, Im dead exited! :love::love: I've never owned a lop before.. I hope he won't feel too segregated when he's bonded with the two uppy ears :lol:

Back