• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it a lion....no it is a lionlop called yoshi

yoshi&gizmo

Alpha Buck
had some fun taking pics of yoshi tonight so i thought i would share them with you guys :love::love::love:
DSCF1370.jpg
DSCF1367.jpg
DSCF1362.jpg
DSCF1364.jpg
DSCF1368.jpg
DSCF1366.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

thanks :love: i just love the way i can move things around him and he just lays there lol :love::love::love: you would never think that this bunny used to be really aggresive when he was going through hormone changes... now he is a big softy.... mummys baby :love::love::love:

thanks mate... oh by the way hope driving lesson went ok :love: got to go now OH wants to go to bed :(

speak to you tomorrow probably if you are on here or facebook.... i speak to you and others on here more than most of my friends now... they all think i am nuts though :lol::lol: as in my bunny loving :love: :lol::lol:

thanks :love: i just love the way i can move things around him and he just lays there lol :love::love::love: you would never think that this bunny used to be really aggresive when he was going through hormone changes... now he is a big softy.... mummys baby :love::love::love:

Wish my one would do that! i had a lot of trouble taking pics of him yesterday.

:love: thanks everyone ... all i can say is he hasn't always been this way. he used to be aggresive when his hormones were all over the place just after he was neutered so we started putting valarian in his bed at night for a few months [just one or two drops] now he is a very chilled bunny..... and a very pampered bunny too LOL.... glad you all like him :love::love::love:

Back