• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bereaved lionhead seeks beautiful female for fun, gnawing and maybe more! (Cardiff)

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Hello! I'm Marlon:

3240688135_435e188979.jpg

Marlon-in-cubes.jpg

MB-up-down.jpg

I live with my mum in Cardiff, and I used to have a lovely wifey called Bella. She was a buxsome blue lop, I used to enjoy snuggling in her lovely rolls of fur. I am very sad to say that Bella passed to the bridge just before Christmas. My mummy has been looking for a new wife for me; unfortunately I have just had a failed engagement (nothing I did wrong - their current mummy decided that they just could not part with my intended after all).

I am starting to get a little sad living on my own, so I have decided to put a lonely hearts ad here in the hope that someone can help matchmake me with a lovely new doe.

I am looking for a beautiful doe around 3-4 years old who can be my new friend. My previous wife was a lovely lop and I would love to have another loppy friend, but I could probably be persuaded otherwise for the right doe :)

I am a housebunny, I have a playpen in the dining room as my base and I have at least 3 hours free time every day when my mummy is around to make sure I'm not being naughty. My mummy has not long moved here and hopes to make the place more bunnyproof over time so that we can have more free range time. My mummy also hopes we can have some time in the garden in summer.

I would prefer a doe that is already spayed so that we can be introduced quickly, but if the right unspayed doe comes along, I will ask my mummy if she will pay for it to be done first.

I live in Cardiff so distance really depends on whether a bunny run can be arranged, as my mummy does not drive so is limited to public transport or favours from friends. My mummy would also need to discuss a "what if we don't bond" plan with wherever my new betrothed would be coming from.

If you are a lovely early-middle aged doe and you think you might like to be my new wife, please pm Santa who will put you in contact with me.

Thank you,

Love Marlon xxx

Last edited:
Goodluck in your search for love Marlon, I know the right doe is waiting out there for you.

Rabswood

Oh my oh my - if I had time and money - he could have a twosome here :love:

I think his current mummy is more hoping that he will have a lovely twosome where he lives now ;)

Marlon realises that it isn't 29th February but he is still sad that noone has proposed yet :(

I have 2 females looking for a home soon. They are sisters so would have to go together (fancy a 3some?!)

One is a blue sealpoint lop with no incisors and the other is a opal lionlop.

They are about 2 years old so may be a bit young for you.

They came into my work (a vets) quite overweight and with sticky bums so they are now on a virtually hay only diet and lots of exercise.

PM me if you are interested :)

Awww thanks :) Sadly but sensibly, Marlon's mummy is really looking for just one companion for Marlon...although he says that he wouldn't mind a threesome :oops:

Back