• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first foster bun all grown up and with her new husbun and mummy :)

Shel

Warren Scout
WOW what a weekend. It has been so exciting. The biggest news was my first Fat Fluffs foster bun - Rusty went to her new home today after I got to bond her with her husbun Buster. I went through so much with Rusty when Stilton (her first husbun) died - she was so special to us. So I was really happy when she found love with Buster and went off to her new fantastic home.:D
Here they are yesterday during bonding.
28022009365.jpg

Yay for Rusty :D :D :D

Is there other good news then?!?!!? x

I met the people who have reserved Daniel and they are really lovely. I am sure they will give him a fab home. And Joanne sent me piccies of Brionys new home and we are going to keep in contact. It is just really fulfilling to be involved in fostering/rehoming in this way...and its just the start :D

Just need some kits and all will be well:) not that i am impatient :roll:

WOW what a weekend. It has been so exciting. The biggest news was my first Fat Fluffs foster bun - Rusty went to her new home today after I got to bond her with her husbun Buster. I went through so much with Rusty when Stilton (her first husbun) died - she was so special to us. So I was really happy when she found love with Buster and went off to her new fantastic home.:D
Here they are yesterday during bonding.
28022009365.jpg

Yay, yay yay, so glad the bond went well. I feel so proud to have played a little part in this :oops: :lol: :lol: . :love: :love:

yeah rusty!!!! Glad she has a lovely husbunny again & well done on the bonding front.....

Still no babies!!! Paws & fingers crossed for you.

awwwh shel thats so sweet :) you've been so great through it all! rusty was very lucky to have such a lovely foster mummy!
her and buster are sooo cute and shes such a gem for putting up with mr humpy pants! :lol: the little present you made was gorgeous too!!

im sure there'll be lots of pictures up soon!

i'd also like to say a big massssive thank you for all the kind advice you've given me regarding my two, i appreciate it so so much :)

Yay, really happy that Rusty got a beautiful husbun. She is such a lovely girl. It is true that it feels so nice to see foster buns happy and going to lovely new homes. And by fostering you get to care for all sorts of absolutely gorgeous buns (for the moment I've got Miss Bessie :love: and the rex family with, for the moment, two kids :love:, hehehe).

Back