• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Bailey tomorrow please...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Nicks taking him to the vets and although we will request that they burr his incisors again, I have a feeling that they may suggest removal... Im not done researching this so have asked that nick ensures they trim to enable me to discuss this and look into it,

it is 4 weeks since he last had them done, however she only did his top ones where as they normall do top and bottom to ensure they wear as much as they can.

i really wish i could go with him, i know that nick will make the best decision, but do you think im being selfish by delaying the removal? they're not causing any problems with weight or his eating.

Sending loads of vibes for bailey, sure your making the right decision for him right now xx

Sending vibes for the little guy.

His teeth are nowhere nears as bad as they used to be. I don't think you're selfish for it.

Thank you everyone,

Nick has rung to say that he behaved impecibally, and was very happy whilst at vets. He has had his incisors clipped and may need to go for a dental soon, but the vet wants to see how he gets on due to him being so calm about it all.

Thanks again.
xxx

Thank you everyone,

Nick has rung to say that he behaved impecibally, and was very happy whilst at vets. He has had his incisors clipped and may need to go for a dental soon, but the vet wants to see how he gets on due to him being so calm about it all.

Thanks again.
xxx

Had then clipped:shock: What with?

Back