• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all u RU hoomins are there any boy wabbits out there??

louise1

Mama Doe
HOOOOMIN!! ARE U UP HERE!!

DSC01505.jpg

MUMMY SAID I NEED TO LOOK PWETTY FOR ALL THE BOYYISH BUNNYS WHO MIGHT LOOK AT ME SHE SAID I MIGHT LIKE A CARLTONY THING??
DSC01506.jpg

MMMM SWEEPY TIME NOW...MYBE THIS HOOMIN WILL GIVE ME SUM NOSE RUBBERS IF I LIE LIKE THIS FOR LONG ENOUGH!
DSC01510.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

Honey: Mummy keeps tellin me i cant have a boysy bunny fwiend coz ive got to get spwayed first but ive told mummy ive been reading about spwaying on here from big and beige and i like the colour i am i dont want to be pink or green:cry: so im not sure.

Shame that you're in Glasgow. My foster boy Luke is looking for love. Maybe if I take a Ryanair flight up to you, I can bring him with me, and then visit Rosie Rabbit at the same time. Just have to make sure that I won't have to go to the loo during the flight.
Ask your slave if she is going to buy me a ticket. :D

Hi Honey....wow you look so cute, if mummy gave me bus fare to glasgow we could meet up and go to the park for a run and eat some grass....:love:

Hi Honey....wow you look so cute, if mummy gave me bus fare to glasgow we could meet up and go to the park for a run and eat some grass....:love:

Ooooo waaaw kermit do u want to plan a secrety meet and we can have some binky fun in the park ive never been on the grass before!!:love:

Hehe, ive never been on the grass eether, mummy said she was going to let me out last summer but i got ill and couldnt go outside....we could sneak out when our mummies are at work.

Hehe, ive never been on the grass eether, mummy said she was going to let me out last summer but i got ill and couldnt go outside....we could sneak out when our mummies are at work.

waaw sick ive never been sick is it good or bad?? must be bad if u cudnt go on the gwass... o.k lets do tht then we can get on the bus need to steal sum of those mummys things
though coz i fink u need thems 2 get on the bus.. maybe i wouldnt need to get spwayed if av been on the bus... do u get spwayed kermit what colour?

Sick is bad, means ive got a squinty head and i sometimes fall over, but dont be scared.

Ive not been spayd, i fink thats a girl thing....ive no been neuterd eether tho, mummy said im still too sick to get that done, so i cant get a girlfriend, but if i sneak out and meet you and dont tell her then that would be ok....

Daisy: Hello Honey mummy has told me I am being sprayed next Thursday. I'm so excited! I'm still going for the baby pink look. Mummy says it might hurt a bit but us girls sometimes have to sacrifice things for our fashion.

Honey: Mummy keeps tellin me i cant have a boysy bunny fwiend coz ive got to get spwayed first but ive told mummy ive been reading about spwaying on here from big and beige and i like the colour i am i dont want to be pink or green:cry: so im not sure.

Big: When I took off my jumper I was the same colour underneath. I think you have to ask if you want to be sprayed another colour like Daisey. I only came back with a zip. Beige stayed the same colour too.

Beige:Yes apparently they took my plums away, hoomins have a similar thing done but I think they refer to them as tonsils. It's all very confusing.

Big: As for the new turds we still haven't got any? By the way Carlton is spoken for but Dudley looks like him.

Beige: I also look like him but a different colour. Maybe I could get sprayed?

Dudley: Yes I does look like Carlton only better...I don't have a baldy bum :lol: I is very good at gwooming and cuddles. But I thought you woz now in love with Kermit!! Nobody wants me :(

Daisy: But you belongs to me Dudley, you is very good at cleaning in my ears wot I cant reach and who else will let me steal their food..or their fur for my nests? Honey would not be interested in a boy who sleeps in his litter tray then hops out covered in litter...and poops :lol: and expects to have cuddles.

Dudley: But I wants some grooming and cuddles, you is horrid to me ...and I doesnt want you to be pink!!!

Daisy: Well tough..and after my spray mummy is having Friday off work. I think its so we can go shopping for a jumper like Big's...I'd like it to be a bit more silky and strappy though.

Dudley: Yes I does look like Carlton only better...I don't have a baldy bum :lol: I is very good at gwooming and cuddles. But I thought you woz now in love with Kermit!! Nobody wants me :(

Daisy: But you belongs to me Dudley, you is very good at cleaning in my ears wot I cant reach and who else will let me steal their food..or their fur for my nests? Honey would not be interested in a boy who sleeps in his litter tray then hops out covered in litter...and poops :lol: and expects to have cuddles.

Dudley: But I wants some grooming and cuddles, you is horrid to me ...and I doesnt want you to be pink!!!

Daisy: Well tough..and after my spray mummy is having Friday off work. I think its so we can go shopping for a jumper like Big's...I'd like it to be a bit more silky and strappy though.

Honey: We coulds all share but i like u dudley:wave: ive told mummy about the jumper thats ounds better than changing my browny colour coz i wikes it i hope they like my ears when they spway me i like them!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honey: We coulds all share but i like u dudley:wave: ive told mummy about the jumper thats ounds better than changing my browny colour coz i wikes it i hope they like my ears when they spway me i like them!!

Dudley: I likes your browny colour its very natural...unlike PINK!!!! and I loves your ears :oops:, I'm very good at gwooming ears, I flips them over and gives them a good wash inside.

Daisy: It is true! he is very good at it, its a bit tickly though and I have to give my floppy loppys a good shake when he's finished!

Back