• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new photos of the pigs.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Our friend is a keen photographer, and took some photos this weekend when we put the pigs back outside. We feel they have been a little bored and depressed so have risked putting them out. If the weather changes we will have to take them back in, but it is worth it just to see the happy.

Inside, Gigi saying helo to Mike, he is 6 foot and she is standing on the edge of her pen, so you can see how long she is.
IMG_0146.jpg

Coming out of the horse box.
IMG_0180.jpg

Scarlet having a root around.
IMG_0196.jpg

and getting a scratch from dad.
IMG_0188.jpg

:shock: I was expecting to see guinea piggies :lol:

They are gorgeous pigs and look like they were having a good time outside!

lol I was shocked as expecting guineas too.

Bet they are much happier rooting around outside.

Rabswood

was expectantly awaiting guinea pigs HERE, too!!! :lol:

They are gorgeous.....is Scarlet a Tamworth? :D :love:

was expectantly awaiting guinea pigs HERE, too!!! :lol:

They are gorgeous.....is Scarlet a Tamworth? :D :love:

We think she is a tamworth/gloucestershire old spot cross. She is well sweet and lies on her side if you scratch her tummy. She has lovely long eyelashes too.

awh wow! :love:
i was expecting g.piggies tooo! :)

Where were they before? x

Gigi was found running about on a road, just before last Christmas, she was only about 2 weeks old. Her face was quite badly damaged and for a time we thought she may have lost an eye because the scarring was so bad. We think she fell off a lorry.
We bought Scarlet as a companion, she was going to be sent off for meat, but we bought her instead.

This is Gigi a couple of days after we got her,
GiGi02.jpg

compared to now!
IMG_0216.jpg

WOW!!

I love pigs, I really need to touch one now :oops: :lol:

They are beautiful

They have quite coarse coats, but there is something very theraputic about rubbing them. They are very tactile creatures and love company.
Gigi has a very hyper character, but Scarlet would lie all day if you stroked her.

Oh my goodness.....Gigi is SO lucky that you came along and found her!!!!! :D :D She must have been so frightened. :cry: :cry:

Gigi was found running about on a road, just before last Christmas, she was only about 2 weeks old. Her face was quite badly damaged and for a time we thought she may have lost an eye because the scarring was so bad. We think she fell off a lorry.
We bought Scarlet as a companion, she was going to be sent off for meat, but we bought her instead.

This is Gigi a couple of days after we got her,
GiGi02.jpg

compared to now!
IMG_0216.jpg

awh shes so lucky you found her. :love:

Was also expecting the other PIGS, but this makes a nice change. What an incredibly lucky pair of piggies, and beautiful too. :love:

Oh my goodness.....Gigi is SO lucky that you came along and found her!!!!! :D :D She must have been so frightened. :cry: :cry:

Somebody else found her on the road, in the early hours of the morning, she is a very lucky pig to have survived. Theyknew about us and asked if we would take her. I've always wanted a pig, so the answer was a very enthusiastic 'YES'.:lol:

Back