• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit/dog update

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Well they have met now....the rabbits showed absolutely no fear and ran straight up to her and sniffed her nose....the dog was very nervous and twitchy and kept backing away but settled down after a bit.

then she went too close to their crate door and Apache dashed in front of her and boxed her on the nose :shock::shock::shock: I can't believe how plucky he is for such a little fluff.

I think they will all get used to each other in time. :) Although obviously I wouldn't leave them unsupervised.

awwww bless them:love::p:lol::love::D:wave::)

simba gets on great with the buns and piggys when you put them in the run the dog ushaly protects them! well simba seems to protrol although they all seem to groom him when he lies next tot he run:lol:

aw! Faline boxes and grunts Ludo if he gets annoying. :lol:

Problem is with her being feisty he wants her to be a playmate, he was on his back earlier trying to entice her to play bitey face with him. I had to call a time out. :?

I'm glad it's going so well! :D

Back