• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Auntie Angie & everyone else - look at me with my new bunny friends!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Angie, it's been a few weeks since you saw some piccies of me - so I thought I'd let you know how I'm going on :D

Well since I last posted, I've moved in with 2 other old girlies - Bracken & Mimi :D:D:D It's great because we all love to have a good old chin wag & natter about all the other bunnies that live here :lol: Mummy calls us her Golden Girls because we're all over 5 years old :shock: I started off moving in with Bracken last Saturday & then Mimi moved in yesterday - she was getting bullied in her other group - so mummy asked us to let her move in with me & Bracken. Of course we said she could, so long as she behaved herself in our home :D

Anyway mummy has also told us that we've got 2 nice boys coming to live with us soon - called Arthur & Jake. We're all so excited & can't wait :D:D I've never had so many friends. She's also told us we'll be moving into a new playhouse in the spring with a nice big run to play in - I really, really can't wait. I can see my new house from the window in our pen & it's fab!!!

Hope you like our piccies - will write again soon.

Sending you bunny kisses.

Eve xxx

DSCF3216.jpg

DSCF3217.jpg

Last edited:
AWWWW BABY ...WHAT A GOOD GIRL YOU ARE BEING .....
YOU LOOK SOOOO HAPPY SNUGGLED UP WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS ....:love:

BE SURE TO LET YOUR MUMMY KNOW HOW GREAT SHE IS WONT YOU ... :D

:wave:

LOVE AUNTY ANGIE XXX

Awww thank you Auntie Angie :D:D:D I keep telling mummy everyday how much I love living here - it gets better everyday :D:D:D I am a very good girl, honest I am :D:D:D I don't even mind when I have to have my eye drops in :cry: I can't wait to meet my new boyfriends & move into our new home ;););) Why couldn't life be like this for all bunnies? :cry:

Back