• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more photos - so proud!!

Just thought I would pass on some more photos.

Both Bean and Truffle are truely in :love:

Truffle has become more adventurous and comes right the way up to the sofa. However, she still doesn't keep still when you want to give her a stroke and she runs away back into her cage! :roll: However, Bean used to be exactly the same when he was a wee little runt. Now there is no stopping him!

Photos...

n524075384_6020640_6771547.jpg

n524075384_6020639_6389243.jpg

as you can see in the last photo, we now have one ear up and one ear horizontal! this is a big change as they were both up when she arrived. bless! Secretly hoping they stay one up and one down!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah they are super happy together! So happy that ARC thought about bonding Truffle (aka Ariel) with little Bean. He has also been SOOOOOO much friendlier towards us since she has been around!

Seems like we have four very happy 'people' don't we? I'm so pleased!
Good news for Rosie too - she has been reserved tonight to go as a house rabbit x

Yeah they are super happy together! So happy that ARC thought about bonding Truffle (aka Ariel) with little Bean. He has also been SOOOOOO much friendlier towards us since she has been around!

I'm so glad that you adopted this lovely lady. They do look like they are made for each other.:love:

Good news for Rosie too - she has been reserved tonight to go as a house rabbit x

Donna, that's fab news. Caroline will be happy - or is it Caroline that has reserved her to go with her wee houseboy????? :lol:

Oh lovely!! I really miss her and her funny little ways :) You can tell her new owners that she's a dab hand with the treat ball!!

Donna, that's fab news. Caroline will be happy - or is it Caroline that has reserved her to go with her wee houseboy????? :lol:

Have been very very very tempted but trying to stick to the limit (which we are a bit over anyway :roll:)

Back