• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I got - recommended. Piccies.

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
A massive litter tray! The buns love it. Wilkinsons £3 bloody bargain. Also piccies of my new heating system in the bunny shed. I took someone's advice from here and purchased two tubular heaters from Screfix. There is no wires as it goes out of the back of the shed and into the garage and the buns cannot reach it. It doesn't give heat heat but just takes the edge of the cold. Really pleased with it. I've got some of those LED lights that you can stick to the ceiling. They are quite effective aswell. All they need now is an air conditioning system and they're all set!

Pardon the gingham curtains by the way!

Some piccies...

007-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fab I love Wilkos. I've seen those wire runs in my local petshop. Are they easy to get the buns out. The one I have at the moment I have to crawl in and its a right nightmare.

Got mine from Zooplus and yes I do have to crawl in and get the little terrors! I think they find it highly amusing! :roll:

Miffy loves the boxes from Wilko, it gives her a bit more depth to dig around in. They have one box and 2 litter trays in their setup. They spend hours in there, we call it the 'thinking box'! :lol:

Back