• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective mature

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Got a small bag of this today for Sooty who is nearly 8. Paid £1.99 for it. They don't look anything like the normal pellets, not long and skinny more short and squat :shock:

I normally pay around £3.85 for a bag of the normal SS but the equivalent size in the mature is £2.00 more so not sure if I hope Sooty likes them or not :D

I didn't know Supreme had started selling a mature version of SS pellets. How long has it been available for? Will have to look out for it.

:lol: :lol: beat me to it Santa!!

It's the same sleight of hand that gets the raffle tickets to be picked :lol:

Foofy: it's pretty new, they brought it out around Christmas but it's only just starting to become readily available. There is also a junior version :)

Foofy: it's pretty new, they brought it out around Christmas but it's only just starting to become readily available. There is also a junior version :)

OK thanks for letting me know, I thought I hadn't seen it in my local pet shop. I need to buy another sack this week so will check and see if they have some now and the cost :wave:

Prepare your "oh really, that's not too bad" face, while thinking "HOW MUCH?!"

They don't do it in a 10kg sack at the moment, only a 350g trial and a 2kg bag (note the normal SS is a 3kg bag so you're not comparing like for like with the price!)

Most places seem to be selling it for around £5-6 for the 2kg bag at the moment although I have seen it for £4 (see other thread linked to above) - hopefully it will work out a bit more economical when they bring out a 10kg sack :)

We have just started our pregnant mums and babies on the junior stuff - sems to be going down well but is a fair bit more expensive than the excel we usually use so prob move to a mix of the two

Does anyone know how much the postage is for the online site that is selling it for £4?

Oh, and by the way, Sooty loves it, just gave her some and she nearly had my hand off :shock:

Does anyone know how much the postage is for the online site that is selling it for £4?

Oh, and by the way, Sooty loves it, just gave her some and she nearly had my hand off :shock:

Do you need some? are you going to use it all the time?

If she eats it again tonight then I will be getting her the bigger bag in a week or so :D

Back