• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet to neuter my bunny

Frodo

New Kit
Hi :wave:
I live in Birmingham (north part) Near Sutton Coldfield
Can anyone recomend a Vet in my area that charges a 'reasonable fee' to neuter my male rabbit. My vet charges £65.00 and I can't really afford that.
I know he's an only bunny but I feel it would be better to get him 'done' as he's started to get quite agressive at times now. :(
and I feel he would be happier then.

Hi i don't live near you but the price your vet has quoted is about right i should of paid £50 for my boys but i had a rspca voucher to so i only paid £35

Last edited:
not from your area but my advice would be to check out the RWF website and make sure that your vet says the right things - they need to be rabbit savvy if they are going to look after your buns :)

If you contact Chloaster (Chloe) who runs Fat Fluffs rescue she is based in Birmingham and should be able to recommend some vets to you. Julia123 is also based in Sutton Coldfield.

I pay £40 for a castration at my vets but between £35 & £55 seems to be the norm.

The Pet Vaccination Clinics seem to be the most reasonably priced here in the midlands - Julia does live in SC and her vet is very good - she has limited access to the internet at the mo so def worth dropping her a pm so if she comes on she'll see it.

Back