• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how tall

steph1705

Warren Scout
how tall are your runs im looking at one for star shes a dwarf lop,its 20in tall is this tall enough??:?

as in a run with a lid & you want to know how high it needs to be so she can stretch? Mines about 40 which allows my buns to periscope a bit & plenty of room to binkie. I say you probably don't want one shallower than that & 20cm is way to shallow. Higher is always better.

If it is an open run it would need to be at least 90cm high and under supervision to stop cats getting in (unless of course the run is inside!)

My runs are all at least 30" high which allows enough headroom for them to sit on top of their hide boxes if they want to..actually they tend to spend all day up there rather than inside the boxes!!:roll::lol::lol:

20" is probably okay for a lop as you need about 4" less due to the droppy ears :lol:

She should be able to stand upright with a couple of inches clearance. If its too low you can build up the bottom with boards for a few more inches :)

whoops....didn't see yours was inches....thought you were talking CM....mine is 40 cm which is pretty close to your 20 inches. I thought you mean CM & was thinking that most bunnies would have difficulty even crawling through that :lol:

whoops....didn't see yours was inches....thought you were talking CM....mine is 40 cm which is pretty close to your 20 inches. I thought you mean CM & was thinking that most bunnies would have difficulty even crawling through that :lol:

:lol: i thought 40in was BIG hehehehe:)

Back