• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My playhouse redecorate updated 24/05/2009

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Day 1 rip up vinyl tiles as they had lifted and woodlice were living in there and clean. Sorry no pictures.

Day 2 wood preserve the floor. Sorry about the naff paint job it will be covered once the lino is down :oops:

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

Next job is lay the lino when it is completely dry will add pictures once done.

IMG_0842.jpg

Need to paint and clean hutch.

Last edited:
I was considering vinyl tiles, dont think i will now if nasty creatures get under there. Im forever lifting my lino up in my bunny shed to clean under it :lol:

Managed to get the double decker hutch out of my storage shed and will paint it, pictures above. Probably do it Thursday if the weather is good. Still waiting for the floor to dry :roll:

Finally the weather has been nice enough to lay the lino. Here's a pic.

IMG_0849.jpg

Bleached the old hutch. Just need to paint hopefully be nice enough at the weekend to do this.

Finally managed to paint the hutch and have built up the room with a view which I have only had 6 months :oops:

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

The only thing is it won't get used much now as they prefer to go on the lawn in their pens :roll:

Is this the bunnies house? Its amazing :love:

i love the room with a view, a shop near us is selling them off at the moment, its a discontinued line and theyre only £40... if only i had £40 :lol:

Well done chick :thumb: Looks good! xXx

Is this the bunnies house? Its amazing :love:

i love the room with a view, a shop near us is selling them off at the moment, its a discontinued line and theyre only £40... if only i had £40 :lol:

Well done chick :thumb: Looks good! xXx

Well its for them to play outside in but they prefer their pens on the lawn now :roll:and they are house rabbits. At least the box with the room with a view is out of my storage shed now.

Back