• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIE!! (picture heavy)

coco1200

Warren Veteran
whee, well, Hermione is a leap year baby, just like Hetty, but she's celebrating her birthday today! HAPPY 1ST NOT BIRTHDAY HERMIONE! :D

I can't believe how much she's grown, heres her when i got her at around 7-8 weeks :love::love:
dfhdfjfydsgres.jpg

heres the stuff she got for her birthday;
IMG_7090.jpg

i gave it to them....they looked SO unimpressed :cry:. Im amazed at how big that willow ball is, its like the size of a football :shock:
hermionesbirthday1.jpg

'bwoooy, take it away!'
hermionesbirthday2.jpg

at least she liked the dandelion delight :love:
IMG_7107.jpg

Oscar was pretty unimpressed with EVERYTHING. he stuck his nose up at the treatys i bought them :roll:. But hes damn beautiful, so i guess it evens out :love:
IMG_7132.jpg

Hermie :love: look at her now!
IMG_7133.jpg

birfday gyal! (its not usually that messy i swear :oops:)
IMG_7128.jpg

well, at least Gerrard enjoyed it :lol:
IMG_7091.jpg

Aww what lovely gifts you got them. I wish i knew my bunnies birthdays!
I remember when i was little i had some friends over to celebrate the day we got George my first rabbit... :oops:
Made banners and everything.

Your bunnies are stunning:love::love::love::love::love:Happy Birthday Hermie I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your wonderful presents:wave::wave::wave::wave:

thanks guys! :love: I'm not sure that Hermione appreciated having panacur squirted into her mouth on her birfday :lol:

Back