• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uhoh, Apache has found a new friend...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
you would think he and Sorrel were the perfect couple....

003.jpg

...but here he is grooming someone else :shock::shock: Sorrel is seeking solace in food - that is her fat bum in the background, you can't see her head cos it's inside a bag of hay.

014.jpg

And while I'm here can I just ask...HOW did he get to be so cute? :love::love::love:

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

I used to be one of those strange people who didn't like REWS but since being on RU my whole oppinion has changed and I have to say Apache is absolutely gorgeous :love:

I used to be one of those strange people who didn't like REWS but since being on RU my whole oppinion has changed and I have to say Apache is absolutely gorgeous :love:

I'm ashamed to say I thought they were a bit freaky looking till I took on apache because of his character and now I think theyre the most beautiful thigns ever!

Back