• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need opinions

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:
hello all!
when i joined the forum i was bunny mummy to Lollybebunny:love: hence my user name of lolly's mum. Lolly went to the bridge in december of 2008:cry:

Last week i adopted Barnsleybebunny:love:

do i change my user name to something less individual to a bunny?

i know that i'm now barnsley's mum but i'll always be lolly's mum too, and i dare say in the future i'll be bunny mummy to another (when i win the lotto i'll be bunny mummy to hundreds and the odd donkey)!!

Hmmm! what to do ? opinions please!!

emily

thanks guys!

i'll stay as i am, i'll always be Lolly's mum, and barnsley's mum!!

Angie! if your reading this, the little fella is settling in well, did you let him watch "Prison Break"? theres no stopping him barging his way out of his NIC pen so he's been free to roam the living room since he arrived! Still, that was the plan all along.

he's occasionallly sneezy but in good spirits and full of binkiness.

I now know what you mean about "playing dead", I should have named him Lotto cos he likes a Roll-over!!

emily xx

thanks guys!

i'll stay as i am, i'll always be Lolly's mum, and barnsley's mum!!

Angie! if your reading this, the little fella is settling in well, did you let him watch "Prison Break"? theres no stopping him barging his way out of his NIC pen so he's been free to roam the living room since he arrived! Still, that was the plan all along.

he's occasionallly sneezy but in good spirits and full of binkiness.

I now know what you mean about "playing dead", I should have named him Lotto cos he likes a Roll-over!!

emily xx

no no bad habits like tv while he was here :lol: :lol: :lol: little monkey :lol:

so hes done his collapsed bun impersonation then ..:lol:...scary isnt it ..

give him my love :love:

Back