• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsmum, Bunnymadhouse and any Wookie & Wuzzle fans...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Meet Wilbur :)
(Angie, I know I sent ya the vid earlier, but you can still look at his fuzzyness :lol:)
He's Scunthorpe Rabbit Rescue's answer to the famous Barnsley fuzzes :D

I posted about him when he came in. He'd been found in a bad way. But he's made a full recovery :) He's such a lovely boy and I couldn't stop cuddling him earlier. He's the most gorgeous grey/blue colour. :love:

I named him Wilbur because when Wuzzle was still at BARC and in need of a name, Angie started a Wuzzle or Wilbur name thread :wave: He needed an Angie name :lol:

DSC02424.jpg

:shock: it could be wuzzles twin brother. not quite as handsome of course as there is only one mr perfect wuzzle:lol: is he the same colour too, cant quite tell on the piccie.

:shock: it could be wuzzles twin brother. not quite as handsome of course as there is only one mr perfect wuzzle:lol: is he the same colour too, cant quite tell on the piccie.

He's a grey/blue colour. Wuzzle is a creamy/grey/ginger at the minute. His colour depends on the season.

Wilbur is definately what would happen if we merged Wookie & Wuzzle. He's slightly bigger than Wuzzle, but has Wookie's face. He's not as fluffy as Wookie, but is fuzzier than Wuzzle. He has Wuzzle's ears though. He's so lovely.

But Angie, do you remember me texting you and saying Wookie had been sat out in the rain... :shock: :lol:

He's a grey/blue colour. Wuzzle is a creamy/grey/ginger at the minute. His colour depends on the season.

Wilbur is definately what would happen if we merged Wookie & Wuzzle. He's slightly bigger than Wuzzle, but has Wookie's face. He's not as fluffy as Wookie, but is fuzzier than Wuzzle. He has Wuzzle's ears though. He's so lovely.

But Angie, do you remember me texting you and saying Wookie had been sat out in the rain... :shock: :lol:

ooohhh gosh ...yes ...:shock: :shock:

Back