• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Netherland Dwarf WANTED

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Just had this e-mail (below), any rescues got a neutered female netherland Dwarf? I really dont want this lady to go to a breeder!!

Hello, Julie, I'm Susan and I do the the RSPCA West Dorset website. I was wondering if you would be able to help me. I am trying to find a young Netherland Dwarf bunny (female) to pair with my recently bereaved :-( male Netherland Dwarf. I've always had rescue buns in the past and would be happy to have another, but I'm so in love with the Netherland Dwarf breed that I really would like to get another, and so far I have been unable to find any rescue buns of that breed. I asked at Fielding and Cumber today if they knew of any reputable breeders in the area and they said they didn't, but they suggested that you might? I have found a lady in Poole who breeds them, but I just wondered if there were any more local that you might know of?

Would be really grateful for any advice, thanks!

By the way, would you like me to put a link to your website on our rabbit page?

Susan

I've got 2 females coming in this week also a male all Neddies and a female dutch and a male neddy, is that any help?

I have a 4 year old female netherland dwarf. She could call me for more info if she would want to get a rabbit from this area.

i have emailed the lady back telling her the above with your website on so she can contact you direct if she is interested.

Thanks, i did look on your site but i thought she was reserved. I haven't heard back from the lady but i have e-mailed her again. :roll:

Back