• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adding Images or attachments

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
Hi - I don't seem to be able to add attachements or photos when posting. I've had a look under the FAQ and I don't seem to have a box which says adding an attachment. Then I noticed that it says I can't add attachments - do you know how I can change this so I can add photos? Thanks

Hi - I don't seem to be able to add attachements or photos when posting. I've had a look under the FAQ and I don't seem to have a box which says adding an attachment. Then I noticed that it says I can't add attachments - do you know how I can change this so I can add photos? Thanks

A good way to do it is to open up an account on a site like photobucket or picasa and then upload them from there.
If you do a search on this forum, there's probably an old thread about this that would give you more info :D

Back