• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bug*er these bunnies! Help please!!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Hey :wave:

Im trying to change all my bunnies from Excel lite over to Allan and Page. Im doing it small bits at a time obviously but for the last three days they have just eaten their Excel pellets and left the A&P. Today ive given them less Excel and the same small amount of A&P to see how that goes. Has anyone got any othet suggestions??

Lisa x

Nope, mine completely refused A&P!

Have you thought about putting them on wagg optimum... you can get 10kg bags for £8 online.

It's not that different from excel.

Ours have been on a Science Selective & A&P mix since they've been with us. The SS always goes first, and the A&P gets munched later when they get peckish again!:roll: Probably not much help but ours give in eventually (in a hay or pellets decision!)

My buns used to get fed Excel, and i changed to A&P. When we were on the changing over process... they used to eat all the excel and leave the A&P :lol: For the first few days of just A&P they didnt hardly touch it, but now they all go crazy for it!!

I dont think its as tasty as Excel... :) They'll soon get to like it :) xXx

Back