• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for an older friendly doe

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately we had to have Snowdrop PTS today, leaving Winston on his own...so I will hopefully be looking for a new wife for him soon.

Winston is a very old (around 10-12 years old) neutered buck. He loves all rabbits, but can be scared of lively rabbits who move quickly. Ideally he needs a docile old doe who will be happy to snuggle up with him.

Can anybody let me know of anybun suitable? I'm willing to travel for the right rabbit.

Thanks

So sorry about Snowdrop - sorry we don't have any older girls but good luck finding the right bun for Winston.x

Unfortunately we had to have Snowdrop PTS today, leaving Winston on his own...so I will hopefully be looking for a new wife for him soon.

Winston is a very old (around 10-12 years old) neutered buck. He loves all rabbits, but can be scared of lively rabbits who move quickly. Ideally he needs a docile old doe who will be happy to snuggle up with him.

Can anybody let me know of anybun suitable? I'm willing to travel for the right rabbit.

Thanks

Oh Amy, I am so sorry :(

She was so full of character and her and Winston were lovely together ((hugs)) xx

Last edited:
Are you trying to give my new bunny away :(:lol::lol:

just read that you are rehoming her!!sorry lizz!!!! i didnt realise.. she already found a home.. chloe it would seem the big black bunny that looks to me ike a little bear age 9 i think is re up for rehoming unless osmeone has given her a home too? x

So sorry about Snowdrop - at least she had a friend and was in good hands.

We have a really placid girl in - Bluebell. She is so lovely. She is about 3-4 years old. She still has her breeders ring on and I think it said 2005.

She came in with fur mites but is ok now.

http://
Bluebell.jpg

I'm sorry about Snowdrop. I think Carmen is still fostering Pootle for Tree, she is a 7 year old nethie :love:

Yes, I still have Pootle (aged 7), she is quite a fast mover for an old lady though! :love:

I also have Sally (aged 6), who is currently un-neutered and very overweight. She is unbelievably friendly, like a little dog. When she is sorted, I will have to make the decision on letting her go somewhere else, or bonding her into one of my pairs.

Back