• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My doggie Ollie

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I live with five dogs, Ollie is the only one that actually belongs to me. I've never really posted pics before.. so here's my Ollie

ani042.jpg

ani044.jpg

Can you tell he hates having his pic taken? :roll::lol:

Awww he is lovely.
What breed is he?

I dont know :? The person we got him from said he was 3/4 chihuahua 1/4 pommie.. and he looked like a chihuahua as a puppy but we think he's probably a jack russell, he certainly aint 3/4 chihuahua :?

AWww hes lovely, a bit camera shy:lol::lol:. I defitnely think hes got Jack Russel in him, how old is he? Debx

I think he's about six now. He's certainly got jack russell temperament :roll: He's very snappy! If people come into our house he growls and tries biting them. When he was younger he bit my mum and dad several times, proper bites that really bled :shock: He used to try and attack every person and dog he saw when he was on walks. Luckily we've managed to fix a few of his aggression problems, but now he's terrifed of walks :? You can't get him out of the house, he whimpers under my parents bed if anyone even mentions walks. They say dogs take after there owners - Me and Ollie both hate leaving the house and do whatever we can to avoid it :lol:

They only times he will go out is if he can go in the car. Hes more than happy to go for a ride, we can get him in the car and up the woods but he refuses going for walks around the road :?

Back