• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something to preoccupy a seriously horny rabbit?

H Maughan

Mama Doe
Please help me! Does such a miracle exist?
I'm planning on getting dear Dillan castrated in a few weeks when i go back home from uni for easter. He's a real pest and he constantly badgers me by trying to mount my arms and legs (i have the scratchers to prove it). He has toys and plenty to nibble on. I just need something that will put him off seeing me as a 'sexual object' :oops:
Helen xx

Do you have a fluffy toy rabbit? They usually work well because they are the right shape and size.

I totally understand how you feel i posted a while back before we got Reggie done as i thought i was going to go mad if he didn't leave me alone. It was suggested i got him a teddy and put it between my legs it worked for a bit...i also used my husbands leg :lol::lol::lol: in the end we brought his castration forward i wouldn't have lasted any longer best money i ever spent...

I feel your pain! Gregory was a horror when he was ike this!

Left it a good few weeks and I seriously was resenting him, he was so relentless (no wonder poor little guy!)

Finally snapped when I was laid in bed watching TV one night and saw a bunny willy flying towards my face!

Anyway, I had a cuddly unicorn which I gave him and they became inseparable!

I used to find it all over the place; living room, end of my bed, behind the loo! It solved all my problems!

I was so pleased to be able to chuck the thing out when he got teh snip cos it was really grotty!

Good luck - hope this works for you!

I find this weird, i've never had a bun like that and i've had quite a few males. But my mums friend left me to look after her bunny when she was on holiday and everytime he saw me he ran at me and grabbed my leg :shock::oops::lol:

I guess give him a cuddle toy to distract him

Back