• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pics Of Nettle

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Nettle was one of the rabbits the RSPCA brought me on Monday..and her original pic wasn't a good one
Here she is looking a bit better..

Nettlea.jpg

and she has decided she loves a fuss..ear massage is her favourite!:D

Nettleb.jpg

She is gorgeous, I had to get Steff to come and have a look! :love:WHY CANT I HAVE A BIGGER HOUSE ANDLOADS OF CASH:cry:

Have to say of that group Mary is my favourite as she was in such pain..and she is grumpy and I like a challenge...but Nettle is a close 2nd:D

She certainly looks more relaxed than in the first photo you took Jill. Amazing what a bit of TLC and some antibiotics can do.

So hoping my numbers come up on the euro millions tonight!!! £84m would go a long way to being able to adopt all the bunnies I want :D:D:D

Have to say of that group Mary is my favourite as she was in such pain..and she is grumpy and I like a challenge...but Nettle is a close 2nd:D

my sis wants mary soooooo bad:D she is the double of willow a bun my sister lost under GA a few years back:(

my sis wants mary soooooo bad:D she is the double of willow a bun my sister lost under GA a few years back:(

Well tell her to get in touch..Mary has another 2 weeks of treatment then she can be vacs and neutered...so you'd be looking at about 5 weeks until she is ready fro her new home..enough time for your sister to get ready for her!:D

Well tell her to get in touch..Mary has another 2 weeks of treatment then she can be vacs and neutered...so you'd be looking at about 5 weeks until she is ready fro her new home..enough time for your sister to get ready for her!:D

yeah thats plenty of time,what would kinda house would you like her to have?:D and ill get on the case,they dont have a lawn tho:roll:

I love grumpy does thats why i usually go for does.Must say Mary is my fave with Nettle as a close 2nd.Love her name too!

Back