• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can see you, Carlton!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
"Am not on the bed, mummy, promises"

DSCF4671.jpg

"Here I comes for a snuggle!"

DSCF4672.jpg

lubbly ear rubbings!

DSCF4670.jpg

He is the sweetest. I have only had one bunny in my life time that could get onto the the bed. Every other bunny that I have had seems to be afraid of heights. I love the ear rubbing picture of Carlton. He is a funny bunny.:love:

see he isnt feeling guilty cos hes on the bed when he shouldnt be..its cos hes been wearing your bra:shock::lol::lol:

aww must be a mini lop thing..our little oscar loved getting up on beds and having a nosey rub and snuggle.

my dwarf lop used to love jumping on my high bed to see what i was doing..then sleep on my younger daughters bed when she was at school..we never knew it was her as we blamed my poor cat:lol:

bertie when he stayed up here with bif when the flooring was being done that summer kept lepaing onto my bed to snify kiss my nose and jump off...

no none of my other buns have been bed buns.....odd isnt it

Back