• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-Sunshine the greedy piggy!

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
This morning Daisy discovered her A&P Pellets, and was pleasantly surprised at the portion size :lol:

Greedy3.jpg
Greedy6.jpg

She was equally impressed with the amount of green oat hay on offer
DaisyAgain011.jpg
DaisyAgain008.jpg

Oi dad, give me your sandwich
Greedy1.jpg

(Not a very flattering pic of the o/h, but he'll never know it's here!)

Is that tea?
MoreDaisy067.jpg

hey:wave: im being nosey here what are a+p pellets. they are mentioned a fair bit on here was just wondering whats the dif between those and excel???:D
your bunny is:love:

hey:wave: im being nosey here what are a+p pellets. they are mentioned a fair bit on here was just wondering whats the dif between those and excel???:D
your bunny is:love:

Allen and Page pellets - I use Breeder and Grower, but they also do Natural and Herbs n Fibre. I think they're cheaper than excel, I use them because Daisy's previous mummy fed her on them and I didn't want to change her diet. She loves them ... a bit too much :lol:

:wave: breeders n growers is what my old vet recommended willow stay on until her skull had finished growing at 18 months but because she grew so large anyway i was then advised to go to the natural pellets.
Bertie came to me aged 18 months and still on a and page breeders n growers..i weaned him over to ss what a disaster..and he gained sooooo much weight!
back onto a and p natural and he was fine but he never ever had sticky bum probs when he was on a and page b and g.........if it ain't broke dont fix it eh:roll::(

the herb and fibre one is a bunny mix whereas the other two are pelet only..tis great food!

Back