• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my scruffy bunny, before and after!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Giz was looking extremely scruffy, going through his moult, so I gave him a good brush, but it didnt make much difference :roll:
25022009008.jpg

So I sat him on my lap for about 20mins and just pulled all the loose bits with my hands, and this is some of the aftermath!!
27022009011.jpg

He is not very impressed though!
27022009010.jpg
Which is why he still looks scruffy! but he was getting too restless, so going to do the rest later :roll: Any ideas what to do with the fluff?? :? Its so fine that it flies around everywhere, gets in my eyes and all over my clothes, and won't stay in the bin!!

Bless, what a fluffy bunny!!!

You could learn to spin and try and make some yarn from his fluff! Make yourself a rabbit fluff scarf.

There's a lady who knits little teddies from bunny wool, you could collect it and post it off to her!

There's a lady who knits little teddies from bunny wool, you could collect it and post it off to her!

Really?? :shock: do you know how I would find her? I could prob supply her with enough to last a life time! and I'd love a giz teddy :lol:

we don't have any grass, and about 6 cats treat our concrete as home, so don't ever see any birds :( I don't think it would stay put anyway, its so fine it just floats away!

One of my rabbits had very fine hair that just got everywhere. I found it helped to mist/fine spray the air with water which weighed the hair down.

I also found that slightly damping my hands before doing any brushing or plucking helped stop the hair going everywhere. And I do mean just damp - no soaking wet bunnies :)

Back