• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You can tell Spring is coming...

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
as Penny 'Pocket' seems to be going loopy loo. She's going around bonking everything in sight (even though she is spayed) and just running around like something possessed! :roll:

I had them all in for a couple of hours on the sofa with me last night. The other three laid out all snuggled up together chilling whilst Penny sat with them for five minutes then jumped off the sofa, then on again, chose a bunny to start humping, sat down for another five minutes then chose another bun to hump...! The others were not impressed! :roll:

0232.jpg

I try to be a good girl - honest!

Last edited:
Yep spring has definitely sprung. My pair have been going mad in the garden today, a huge burrow has appeared within hours (but don't tell my husband please!) and my neutered boy has been humping my girlie all day, although I think she was the one "encouraging" him!

my 2 have started to moult put them in the run before and had hands covered in fur afterwards! they dont really change in behaviour though

Aww bless! She sounds like a happy bunny!

I have noticed Marley is starting to moult and he was doing loads of binkys this afternoon! :)

My neutered male has been trying to hump female and there are poos everywhere, usually only ever use litter trays. Not sure what that is all about!

Yep mine have gone mad as well :D Running around at top speed, binkying all over the place and generally behaving like a pair of adolesents :lol:

Bubbles has been doing laps of the garden at break neck speed this afternoon too. :lol::lol:

Back