• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where should my buns live? - Poll

Where should Molly and Jack live?

• Crate

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Happy hutch

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

Rose

Mama Doe
As i keep changing my mind about where Molly and Jack will life when/if they are bonded i am going to do a poll.

Option 1 - A brand new 48 inch crate in the backhouse(where they are now) with free range time when the back door is not being used but shut in the crate at night. Also a large run in the garden for the whether is nice.

Option 2 - Happy hutch 6ft run combo in the garden with access to the run when we are home.

well could you get a playpen to attach to it, i seen argos are doing a cheap one at £30.

The problem is with the shape of the room i wont be able to attach a play pen or even NIC cubes :cry:. I am leaning towards the crate its cheaper so i will also be able to buy them tons of new stuff like toys, chews, beds etc.

well i should think after running about all day they should be fine, haven't said that their more active in the evening time. hard to know really unless you give it a try.

well i should think after running about all day they should be fine, haven't said that their more active in the evening time. hard to know really unless you give it a try.

Hmm yeah, Jack is pretty lazy when i late him out of his crate he just sits there :roll:

I'm also a little worried about security on the HH as our garden isnt fully enclosed. :?

could they be lef tout of crate at night if the room indoors was bunny proofed?
otherwise i think the happy hutch but with access to run 24/7.. .lay mesh or paving slabs under run then the grass on top to make fox proof. shut them in if very rainy or snowy. x

The thing with the HH is that will only has access when some one is at home which differs.

For the past couple of days i have been set on the HH idea but tonights weather has just blimmin confused me now :oops::roll:

Back