• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alan and Page Natural Pellets is now available in Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have just taken delivery of the first lot of A&P pellets from my local pet shop. Up until now A&P was only available by mail order or by getting an out of area farm to deliver it.

Other excellent news is that Chapmans in Twickenham can get access to it. Neil who runs the pet shop will sell it loose if people request it. He will also get the large sacks in for anyone who wishes to order it and buy it in bulk.

Stupid question really, but I have noticed a lot of posts about these pellets.

I feed my bunny Oxbow pellets, are the Alan and Page pellets better? Would people recommend them over Oxbow?

These pellets are probably pretty similiar in that they both have an excellently high fibre content. However there is a considerable difference in cost with A&P being a lot cheaper.

Neither are particuarly easy to obtain.

After a lot of thought ARC have descided to change over to A&P and our local pet shop has agreed to stock in. Neil who runs the shop has agreed to sell it loose and buy the bag, which hopefully will mean that more people willb e able to keep ARC buns on the food that they had whilst they were with us.

Back