• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles on video

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I've just been looking through the videos I've made of the bunnies and in each and every one of them (well apart from the one where Alfie was chasing Bubbles round the garden trying to hump her, and I doubt you want to see that one) it ends with somebunny doing this:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/karenmiller/videos/?action=view&current=DSCF7065.flv

They always stop doing something interesting and come running up to me instead. :roll::lol:

AWww that was lovely, shes stunning, she looks exactly like my bridge bun Billy, that was lovely watching her racing over to you, bless her.:lol::love:
Debx

I :love: Bubbles! :love:

Me too. :lol::lol::lol: She used to be so timid and would run back to the hutch stomping every time a plane flew overhead and now she's such a character. They both make me smile so much. :love::love:

My buns do the same. I sit patiently with the camera and they always run right up to me :lol:

Rabswood

My buns do the same. I sit patiently with the camera and they always run right up to me :lol:

Rabswood

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet we've both got hundreds of shots of close up blurry bunny noses. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet we've both got hundreds of shots of close up blurry bunny noses. :lol::lol::lol:

You mean like these

Itsme2.jpg

Itsme.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back