• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hungry bun - should I worm her?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Lucy was wormed about 2 months ago with Panacur. Thing is she is constantly starving - a right trougher:roll:

Should I worm her again just to be safe or is she just a piggie???

Most rabbits do actually carry pinworm, but it doesn't cause them any harm or cause them to eat more :) It's also species specific can't be transmitted to people nor other animals.

She's just greedy!

Most rabbits do actually carry pinworm, but it doesn't cause them any harm or cause them to eat more :) It's also species specific can't be transmitted to people nor other animals.

She's just greedy![/QUOTE]

I thought so! :lol::lol:

yep, my twp fosters are like that.. you'd think they had never been fed in their life.. and it's not just at dinner time, the try and trip me up every time I go into the garden thinking i'm feeding them!

Lucy would probably say I'm not greedy, I just have a healthy appetite! :lol:

Daisy is the same, constantly on the look out for tasty nibbles. This morning she discovered where I keep her bag of A&P while I was busy doing her litter trays. I found her sitting on the bag with her head in it swallowing pellets at an alarming rate! New secret hidey place required:roll:

Actually it was very cute, will post a picture later ... but no breakfast or dinner pellets for Daisy today:lol:

I found her sitting on the bag with her head in it swallowing pellets at an alarming rate! New secret hidey place required:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: I left the bag of Excel on the floor once, thinking it would be safe because it had one of those clip things keeping it shut. Only Alfie just ripped a whole in the bottom of the bag instead. :lol::lol:

I think Lucy's just a little piggie, sorry Lucy. :oops::lol:

Wilkos sell a huge plastic flip top bin 50 litres I think? £6, thats where my pellets have gone after the little tibkers scoffed the bag!

I think I need to get one of those - Daisy's pellets got moved out of the cupboard to make way for the o/h's DIY paraphenalia. :roll:

I've just found a cat sitting on the bag eating some pellets too :shock:

Daisy has eaten a couple of my cats' biscuits too! I have to make sure she's securely shut in the living room before I feed the cats in the kitchen now.

All my animals are greedy beasts - the cats eat the dog biscuits and now at least one of them likes A&P pellets too, plus they eat all the people food they can get their paws on. Daisy can't be trusted near cat or dog biscuits, and the dog (who is definitely less greedy than the cats) will happily eat cat and bunny food... and bunny poos :lol:

Daisy is the same, constantly on the look out for tasty nibbles. This morning she discovered where I keep her bag of A&P while I was busy doing her litter trays. I found her sitting on the bag with her head in it swallowing pellets at an alarming rate! New secret hidey place required:roll::

My two big buns have done this too ... I keep all the food/hay etc in the shed and many a day do I go out and find thier head in the hay (which I dont mind) or the food bag!

My Graham was a real piggie- this is him looking cute after I caught him chewing through the packet to get at the pellets:

DSCF9912.jpg

Back