• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey Is Being Neutered Today! U/D has eaten!!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Everything is all set, just need to put him in the carrier.
Ive packed him some hay, and veg. The vets are going to think im a nutter... hey ho! :lol:

Can i have some vibes for my brave boy please? God knows how im going to concontrate in school today. Mum wont even let me come with her to drop him off because she is meeting her friend.! :( Not the fact id be a tad late for school! :lol:

DSC00956.jpg

Thank you xx

Last edited:
Everything is all set, just need to put him in the carrier.
Ive packed him some hay, and veg. The vets are going to think im a nutter... hey ho! :lol:

Can i have some vibes for my brave boy please? God knows how im going to concontrate in school today. Mum wont even let me come with her to drop him off because she is meeting her friend.! :( Not the fact id be a tad late for school! :lol:

DSC00956.jpg

Thank you xx

no they wont my vets think im a nutter... i packed... : a jingle toy for while he was waiting for op.... a bowl of pellets... spring green bits.. a carrot.. .corriander.... his snuggley towel..... his own water bowl adn bottle.... a bit of his own hay .... lol.
so you arent alone!!! when they do the inventory they do the cats ones its like... 1xcarrier my list always goes on and on!!!!!! lol coco is recovering now tho he managed to get complications!!!(not vets fault!) sending good luck vibes for your bailey im sure he wil lbe fine! x

Thanks guys.
Im so worried, Mum is going to ring the vet later. I hope he keeps his feet on the table!!!

I just picked Bailey up and he is ok. Just very sleepy and wobbly. He was hidden himself in the hay in his litter tray so he cant see me/ i cant see him! :lol:

He hasnt eaten anything yet, but he has veg, hay and his food in his cage. I also have some recovery feed and fiblex just in case. I also have some anti biotic drops for his eyes, because she said they were bad. He needs them twice a day until the tube is empy i think.

He has also had his myxi jab.

Does everything sound ok?

Yey, glad he's home safe. :) Did she say exactly what was wrong with his eyes?

No, the vet handed me the drops just said to give them to him. It was so busy in there, a bunny was rushed in looking very poorly :( So she was looking at her. It was packed in there, never seen it so busy. x

well glad he home now. im surprised he was given the myi vacccs jsut after an op? i would have thought immune would be low and it could be bad.. dont let me worry you tho im sure its perfectly normal (hopes other forum members know more) keep him warm and whats up with his eyes? is it fucilthalmic drops? buns tend not to like them as they sting but they are better than the tiacil ones apparently in antibiotics? is it conjunctivitus? were his eyes weepy at all? i guess his teeth were checked first tho? poro man hope he recovers soon. keep an eye on him keep him warm and on blankets or towels. xxxxxx

edit i notice you have him onn hay in his litter tray i would remove it if possibly for 2 days and keep on paper to stop any bits getting into wound... keep hay in a rack if possible xx

well glad he home now. im surprised he was given the myi vacccs jsut after an op? i would have thought immune would be low and it could be bad.. dont let me worry you tho im sure its perfectly normal (hopes other forum members know more) keep him warm and whats up with his eyes? is it fucilthalmic drops? buns tend not to like them as they sting but they are better than the tiacil ones apparently in antibiotics? is it conjunctivitus? were his eyes weepy at all? i guess his teeth were checked first tho? poro man hope he recovers soon. keep an eye on him keep him warm and on blankets or towels. xxxxxx

edit i notice you have him onn hay in his litter tray i would remove it if possibly for 2 days and keep on paper to stop any bits getting into wound... keep hay in a rack if possible xx

I did say that to the vet about the jab but she said it was fine. :)

He is on towels, but he has moved it out of the way and is lyeing on newspaper. I think ill put the heat pad in there, will that be ok?

They are the fucilthalmic drops yep :) Im not sure tbh with you. I dont think it was conjunctivitus. The vet didnt really say. I will go and get the form we were given to see if anything is on there. I *think* she checked his teeth. x

He has moved the hay in the litter tray so its just paper in there, i havent put it in the hay rack because he climbs on it. x

ive had them eye drops for mine ther usually twice a day, morn and night. hope hes ok, he will be soon up and about!:)

He hasnt eaten yet :(
He is drinking and has pooed and wee'd.

how long shall i wait to give him fiblex? x

Back