• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle Bean update

Ok I currently have two very happy buns bouncing around the front room. I managed to tempt Truffle out of the cage with a piece of carrot...she crossed the slippy floor and then onto the rug in front of the sofa and finally on to the sofa with Bean not far behind. Both have been doing binkis...Truffle less so but she seems very happy. She occasionally gets freaked out and runs back to the litter tray. I am sooooo happy that there have been no chases and we let them have most of the front room! :D:D:D

She has also got lots more confident and is letting me kiss her on the nose and she likes a good nose rub...she has also put her front paws on me as Bean demonstrated how he can climb on to daddy's back! Think she wanted a go.

Also, going to book both of them into the vets on Monday. Going to change to the vets that ARC use. Possibly going to get Truffle vaccinated - depending on what she needs and Bean just checked out. Also, want to get Truffles spay sorted so she stays nice and happy and doesn't go grumpy grumpy. Just thought I would give an update. Also with a few photos...

n524075384_5991697_7160081.jpg

n524075384_5991698_4746965.jpg

*squeeeeals with delight*

James, Nick I am so happy that the little girl that I had to drag out of a warren under a hutch with her 11 furry friends has ended up in such a good place. When Janice put her in with Bean it was almost love at first sight and I was so happy for her. She's a wee angel.

She's fully vaccinated so she won't need anything for about 6 months.

ARC's vet Chrirstobel is excellent so you and your buns will be in very safe hands.

Keep those photos coming!

Helen:wave:

Just a couple more which I couldn't resist taking! First time Truffle has really flopped out so close to cage door...then Bean came to give her a lick and few kisses!:love::love:

n524075384_5991932_5504008.jpg

n524075384_5991933_4403941.jpg

I know...thats why we love them. I don't think Bean will get much bigger but I am sure that Truffle will...think she is a dwarf lop. I rekon Bean is some sort of Nethie Cross. Bean is nearly a year old now and Truffle is only about 4 months I think!

CUTE!!!!:love::love::love:

Bean is a lovely bunny and a real attention seeker, just wants to be where every thing is going on. He loves nose rubs and just being the boss.

Awwww so lovely :love: :love: :love:
I can't recommend our vet Christobel enough she has been wonderful with all the bunnies we have had :D

Back